10 Things About Me:
1. I am married to the BEST guy in the world, I love him more everyday!
2. I was adopted into the greatest family ever.
3. I treat our cat, Stosh, like a child.
4. I have an incredible passion for photography and art. I love to paint and create.
5. I am a Pastor’s wife and I am learning a great deal about love, compassion and empathy everyday.
6. M and I like to make up words to songs to fit in-the-moment-happenings.
7. Zephaniah 3.17, John 11.25 and Micah 6.8 are three of my most favorite Bible passages.
8. I am growing my hair out — don’t ever let me cut it again.
9. In the 4 years M and I have been married, we have lived in six different cities in four different states and I have held seven different jobs. I hate moving.
10. I like to cook with my crock pot 🙂
And I’ll leave you with this: There are only two constant things in this world; the love of God and change. Embrace them!
All images and creations on ‘Life in Transition: Learning, Loving, Growing’ are the sole property of the author, Holly Borrasso. ©